Omnia RPM-MAP 80mm is a multifunction engine tachometer with added functions like 4 Hobbs meters, chronometer, automatic flight timer, last flight RPM peak, max RPM peak ever and a MAP indicator. The instrument is fully customizable to fit almost any engine.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32 bit microcontroller and the latest generation of solid state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Omnia RPM-MAP 80mm can be interfaced with the Rotax engines i series through the CAN bus
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Main RPM and MAP screen with chronometer
Chronometer and last flight timer indications
The four Hobbs meters are: total engine hours, total time in green arc, total time in yellow arc, total time in red arc. A flight timer starts automatically at the take off. An RPM peak for the last flight and one for all the engine life are shown here.
MAP sensor is embedded.
- 1 Tachometer
- 1 Chronometer
- 4 Hobbs meters
- Last flight RPM peak memory
- RPM memory peak ever
- Manifold pressure
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- 1 Tachometer input low level
- 1 Tachometer input high level
- Embedded fuel resistant MAP sensor
- Can be connected in cluster with other Omniainstruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminium
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port