Omnia RPM 80mm is a multifunction engine tachometer with added functions like 4 Hobbs meters, chronometer, automatic flight timer, last flight RPM peak, max RPM peak ever. The instrument is fully customizable to fit almost any engine.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32-bit microcontroller, and the latest generation of solid-state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Omnia RPM can be interfaced with the Rotax engines I series through the CAN bus
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in the clusters to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
Main RPM screen
Chronometer and last flight timer indications
The four Hobbs meters are total engine hours, total time in a green arc, total time in a yellow arc, total time in a red arc. A flight timer starts automatically at the takeoff. An RPM peak for the last flight and one for all the engine life are shown here.
- 1 Tachometer
- 1 Chronometer
- 4 Hobbs meters
- Last flight RPM peak memory
- RPM memory peak ever
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- 1 Tachometer input low level
- 1 Tachometer input high level
- Can be connected in a cluster with other Omniainstruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminum
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port