Omnia MAP 57mm is a compact and reliable instrument that integrates a precise and calibrated sensor. The instrument is fully customizable to fit almost any engine. With a maximum measurable of 80 inHg, can also be used for the most powerful turbocharged engines.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32-bit microcontroller, and the latest generation of solid-state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Omnia MAP 57mm can be interfaced with the Rotax engine’s “i” series through the CAN bus.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in the clusters to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
- Manifold pressure
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Embedded fuel resistant MAP sensor
- Can be connected in a cluster with other Omniainstruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminum
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port