Omnia CHT-EGT 57mm measures the exhaust gas temperatures for each cylinder (up to 4 cylinders) and the temperatures of the cylinder heads, up to 4 of them. It combines up to 8 separated gauges that can be enabled individually to suit your needs.
The instrument is fully customizable to fit the overwhelming majority of the existing engines.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32-bit microcontroller, and the latest generation of solid-state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in the clusters to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
The 4+4 version reads up to 4 CHTs and 4 EGTs
The 2+2 version reads up to 2 CHTs and 2 EGTs
A configurable alarm alerts you if the thresholds are exceeded
The topographical view of the engine shows the temperatures of each cylinder
Probes are not included.
- 4 CHT input (4+4 version)
- 4 EGT input (4+4 version)
- 2 CHT input (2+2 version)
- 2 EGT input (2+2 version)
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in a cluster with other Omniainstruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminum
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Manual or Automatic gauge selection
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 4″ color graphic LCD 320×240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight.
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminum case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80).
- open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device code 105899.
- 4 or 2 CHT inputs (different models)
- 4 or 2 EGT inputs (different models)
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0.
What is included:
- Omnia CHT-EGT instrument (2+2 or 4+4 model)
- Printed user manual (ENG version)
- All required Molex connectors
- M4x10mm screws
- 120-ohm resistor
- Packing list