Omnia Fuel P 57mm can display the fuel pressure of different kinds of engines.
The instrument is customizable to read the pressure from Engines ECU CAN bus or directly from Flybox optional probe.
All the components of the Omnia family are equipped with a state-of-the-art, highly visible display, a powerful 32-bit microcontroller, and the latest generation of solid-state sensors and components to ensure reliability and accuracy over time.
Up to 16 Omnia family instruments can be connected in the cluster to form a communication network, making some data exchange operations simpler.
- 1 Fuel pressure input
- Knob with pushbutton
- 2 CAN bus
- Light Sensor input
- USB 2.0 port
- Can be connected in a cluster with other Omniainstruments
- Rugged case milled from solid aluminum
- 100% manufactured and tested with automatic processes
- Visual Alarm on screen
- Transistor Alarm output
- Manual or Automatic Backlight dimmer
- Easy software updating through the USB port
- 4″ color graphic LCD 320×240 pixels with 1000 nits backlight.
- Standard mounting 2-1/4” 57mm and 3-1/8” 80mm.
- Powder painted aluminum case.
- Dimensions: 68x62x35mm (57), 85x85x40mm (80).
- Weight: 140g. (57), 230g. (80)
- Supply voltage: 10 ~ 30 V=.
- Supply current: 60mA (57), 135mA (80).
- Input for sensor: 0.5 to 4.5V.
- Open-collector alarm output (max 300mA, active low). This output can also be used to send a tone in the intercom, using the Flybox optional device
- Operating temperature range: -20 ~ +70°C.
- Humidity: 90% max (without condensation).
- Communication through 2 CAN bus.
- USB port: for USB 2.0.
There are no reviews yet.