The newly developed and certified Mode-S KTX2.V2 aircraft transponder is light and compact, suitable for ADS-B, with low power consumption, integrated height encoder and high-quality TFT colour display. As a Class 1 transponder with an operating range of up to 30,000 ft and 250 kt, it is ideal for GA aircraft as well as gliders, UL, experimental aircraft and balloons.
The KTX2.V2 transponder code offers as surveillance radar the highest possible flight safety for the pilot because, in addition to the Squawk and flight level, a 24-bit identifier is transmitted which is uniquely assigned to each aircraft. In addition, the air traffic control unit can specifically interrogate certain transponders and is able to request the altitude, speed and flight direction. The KTX2.V2 thus makes a significant contribution to flight safety.
- Minimum weight (Standard: approx. 380 g / Stack: approx. 580 g)
- Compact design (Standard: 63 x 62 x 149 mm / Stack: 158,4 x 41 x 155,8 mm)
- Mode S, Class 1
- Intuitive operation
- High-contrast TFT color display for brilliant legibility
- Minimal power consumption
- Integrated height encoder
- Simplest installation
- Max. operating height 30,000 ft