Affordable upgrade for older panels
This two-in-one touchscreen navigator is a great way to bring your radio stack into the 21st century. IFR-approved GPS offers LPV approach capability to hundreds of airports, and the easy-to-use COM radio offers quick tuning features with crystal clear communications. Everything is easily controlled from the vibrant color touchscreen, with two concentric knobs for backup.
• IFR approach approved GPS capable of flying LPV approaches
• Direct-to, flight plan, and instrument procedure navigation
• Graphical flight plan editing
• Smart Airspace alerts you only when you need to know
• Built-in COM radio with 25 kHz spacing
• Preloaded frequency database makes it simple to find the right frequency
• Wireless flight plan transfer from your mobile devices
• Backup attitude via built-in AHRS
• Standard 6.25” wide by 2” tall design fits easily into existing avionics stack
• Easy-to-use touchscreen with intuitive menus
• Compatible with a variety of Garmin avionics, including G3X Touch, G5 display, GFC 500/600 autopilots
• Also works with legacy autopilots and CDI/EHSI indicators like the KI 208/209
• Compatible with Flight Stream 510 for wireless database updates
• Complete kit includes GPS antenna
Designed for Class I/II aircraft that weigh 6,000 lbs. or less, as well as experimental/amateur-built (EAB) aircraft. STC list includes over 700 aircraft types.
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Copyright 2016. All right reserved